Sections of courses offered online are identified by the WW (World Wide Web) campus code and the DEO delivery plan code.
Click here to view the list of Online
For EMU students registration is done through the my.emich web registration system. For non-EMU student registration is done through www.emuonline.edu.
BEFORE REGISTERING FOR ONLINE COURSES, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Do you have access to a computer and the Internet on a regular basis?
- If you are planning to use student labs be sure to check the availability for
the lab as it fits with your schedule and remember, the labs get extremely busy
at midterm and finals times.
- Expect to give a minimum of 10-15 hours per week to the course.
- Be self-motivated and self-disciplined. Keeping up with the assignments is
critical to success.
- Know how to use e-mail, Netscape and a word processing program. Some courses
have additional software requirements and computer skills (such as knowing FTP
– file transfer protocol).
- Be comfortable discussing your ideas in writing in a public forum and have adequate
For additional information, contact EMU Continuing Education at:
|Telephone: 734.487.1081 or 800.777.3521
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org